Notification(s) & Marketing Permission
Explicit Permission: Explicit Permission gives Lions Raffle permission to send electronic communication including prize notification, program updates, drawing deadlines, special benefits, & promotions. By filling out our form you agree to receive such *electronic communication. You may refine your preferred contact method below at any time. (*electronic communication includes EMAIL, SMS & PUSH Notifications)
HOW TO REFINE YOUR COMMUNICATION
(By default communication channels are enabled.)
You may refine your communication preference below at any time based on your preferred contact method. Simply tap the “UNSUBSCRIBE” button to stop communication on a specific channel. You may select “SUBSCRIBE” to restart communication on a specific channel.
We publish winners, drawing & prize award notifications, promotions & drawing details from our website via PUSH Notification. You may unsubscribe at any time.
- If you have Windows or Linux OS, you can simply right-click on the notifications and block further notifications from a particular site.
- Else, you can go to Chrome Settings -> Show Advanced Settings -> Content Settings (within Privacy Settings) -> Notifications -> Manage Exceptions.
Here you’ll get a list of all websites from which you’ve enabled notifications and you can choose to deny any particular website from sending you further notifications.
- Go to Firefox Preferences -> Content -> On the right-hand side of ‘Notifications’, you’ll see the Choose button. Click on it. You can either select a particular site and click ‘Remove Site’, or click ‘Remove All Sites’ to disable all websites from sending you notifications.
For unsubscribing from notifications on mobile you need to go to Settings > Site Settings > Notifications. Now select the site you want to unsubscribe from. Under Permissions, click Notifications and change it to ‘Block’ or ‘CLEAR & RESET’. Here are the steps:
1. Open Google Chrome on your Android device and go to Settings >> Site Settings.
2. Now, select Notification Settings,
3. This will open the page for all the websites on which you have subscribed to notifications. Select the website that you would like to unsubscribe from.
4. This should give you the setting to either block the notifications or you can use the option to clear and reset all the settings for that particular website.
Tick the box you want to subscribe to. Leave it unticked to unsubscribe.